Previty Clinic Review
Previty Clinic is a private surgical care company headquartered in Beaumont, TX. The business is categorized under Autoclaves, Hospital and Surgical. The center was established in 2012 and incorporated in Texas.
Previty Clinic offers various types of surgeries.
- Melanoma with sentinel lymph node biopsy;
- Minimally invasive/laparoscopic surgery;
- Benign colon and rectal disease;
- Gallbladder disease surgery;
- Complex hernia surgery;
- Recurrent hernia surgery;
- Comprehensive breast surgery care;
- Skin, nipple, areolar sparing mastectomy with immediate reconstruction;
- Breast conservation surgery with sentinel lymph node biopsy and partial-breast radiation therapy (5-day plan);
- Genetic testing and high-risk breast screen;
- Benign breast disease.
- Radiofrequency ablation, Venefit procedure.
- Stretta procedure.
Metabolic weight loss surgery
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy;
- Laparoscopic band removal with sleeve revision.
Laparoscopic colon & rectal surgery
- Acute and chronic diverticulitis;
- THD hemorrhoid surgery;
- Crohn and ulcerative colitis;
- Anal fissures and anal fistulas;
- Fecal incontinence, Secca procedure;
- 3DHD Ano-rectal manometry.
The main surgeon of Previty Clinic is Dr. Peel. He is also the President of the company. Dr. Peel holds medical and public health degrees from the George Washington and Johns Hopkins Universities. He completed his General Surgery training at Mayo Clinic. Dr. Peel gained expertise in complex surgical procedures. His surgical experience includes laparoscopic, single-incision, cancer, breast cancer, gastrointestinal, colon and rectal, trauma surgeries, minimally invasive, single incision, weight management, incisionless surgery, and others.
Previty Clinic is a multi-location business. The clinics are located in Webster and Beaumont.
6025 Metropolitan Dr, Suite 230, Beaumont, TX, 77706
250 Blossom St
Webster, TX 77598